A Buteyko course is for anyone who wants to:
- Relieve snoring, sleep apnoea or insomnia
- Control asthma naturally
- Alleviate suffering from allergies, hay fever or blocked nose
- Learn breathing techniques to de-stress and overcome anxiety/panic attacks
- Practise correct breathing for Yoga, Pilates, all sports and fitness training
As seen on Campbell Live and TV One’s IS MODERN MEDICINE KILLING YOU?
Buteyko Private Tuition Breathing Course Details
- For adults and school-age children
- Six-week programme
- Includes 6 x 60-minute sessions
- Follow-up session at six weeks from commencement
- Telephone and one-on-one support if required for six weeks
- Communication with clients' GPs and physicians if requested
- CO2 and O2 measurements support the progress
- Background material provided
- Fee $1,500 including GST
- The programme can be learned in clinic or online via Zoom.
A Buteyko breathing course consists of four 60-minute sessions in the first week of the programme and two or more follow-up sessions within 6 weeks.
The course includes:
- Individualised breathing exercises and lifestyle guidelines which focus on nasal breathing, correct use of the breathing muscles, and achieving a functional breathing pattern.
- Breathing for everyday activities; everything from working at your computer to physical exercise.
- Breathing techniques for public speaking and professions that require talking for extended periods.
- Dietary advice that supports your breathing and vice versa.
What you can expect: A significant reduction in symptoms within the first sessions. Benefits include improved sleep, increased energy levels, enhanced fitness/sport performance and less susceptibility to colds and flu. The breathing exercises are practised daily for six weeks for optimal results. After that time it is usually possible to stop the daily practice although life-long awareness of the concepts is recommended.
To book a private course or for more information:
Phone 09 360 6291
Book or enquire about courses »