Glenn will be joining Dentist and fellow Buteyko practitioner Dan Hanson and a line-up of speakers to deliver 4 CPD workshops on the Gold Coast from 10 – 16 April 2015.
These workshops are for any health professional who would like to incorporate the latest treatments and research about breathing dysfunction and its application to dental and sleep disorders.
You can choose to attend any one or all of these workshops. Beautiful accommodation packages are also available.
Early morning yoga massage, amazing vegetarian and raw food preparation classes and incredible food are just some of the extras that will be on offer. Early Bird rates have been extended till 28 February.
Download the brochure for more details and to register
Summary details and dates of the seminars as follows:
The Hub @ Heal Dental Care
34 Tallebudgera Creek Road
Burleigh, Gold Coast
Click here for details on Mansion accommodation and catering packages
10–16 April 2015
Friday 10 April (Dan Hanson)
"TMJ treatment protocols" - 9am to 5pm (7 hours CPD) - $950
- One-day workshop, for diagnosis and live chair-side demo of making an in-house phonetically positioned day time orthotic, with bite taking and fitting / adjusting for both day and night orthotics.
You will be able to go away and start doing this treatment right away.
Saturday 11 April - Sunday 12 April (Dan Hanson and Glenn White)
"The Essentials of Healthy Breathing" - 9am to 5pm each day (14 hours CPD) - $1900
This is part of the foundation of becoming a fully qualified Buteyko Breathing Educator.
Guest speakers may also feature - TBC
Monday 13 April - Thursday 16 April (Dan Hanson and Glenn White)
"Attend a complete Buteyko Institute Method Course for your own learning and health." - 9am to 1pm each day (16 hours CPD) - $950
- A four-day workshop for your own health, run in exactly the same way as we run courses for our clients
Clients are mostly people with sleep apnoea, snoring and asthma. However, Glenn and Dan have both helped improve the performance of elite athletes, so it is suitable for even the healthiest of individuals.
Complete CPD package
"Attend all three workshops for a reduced rate of $3000" (Instead of $3800)
"Stay with us in the mansion and enjoy the extra learning over dinner, the wonderful food, and early morning yoga. Massages are available on request."
The mansion is set in 8 acres with beautiful walking trails.
- Transfers to and from Gold Coast Airport
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for every night stayed
- Superior room: $550 per night for the first 2 nights and $350 per night thereafter
- Deluxe room: $500 per night for the first 2 nights and $300 per night thereafter
- Standard room: $400 per night for the first 2 nights and $250 per night thereafter
Superior rooms are large, luxurious and have an en-suite with spa-bath
Deluxe rooms are large, well appointed with a shared bathroom
Standard rooms are smaller with a shared bathroom
- Lunch is included on all days for all attendees
- Attendees may pick and choose whether they attend one, two, or all three of the workshops
- The rates shown are Early Bird rates and will be available till 28 February
Best Wishes to you all,
Dan Hanson and Glenn White
Click to download the April 2015 CPD brochure